Some pointers from the Boston massacre:
- Kobe might have a skill set similar to Jordan's, but he has doesn't have Jordan's fighting ability or never-say-die attitude.
- Kevin Garnett finally showed up for the Celtics last night, then again he didn't really have to penetrate a bullet-proof Lakers' defense.
- I have no words for Vladamir Radmanovic's performance.
- The turnovers the Lakers committed in the first half were inexcusable. They were lazy with their handling of the ball and Rajon Rondo in particular had a field day picking the Lakers off.
- Seeing Ray Allen go 7-9 from 3-point land is basketball eye-candy. Nobody has a smoother stroke than Ray.
- I didn't see it, but I wouldn't have been surprised to see Kevin McHale embrace Danny Ainge and KG last night. He contributed as much to this Celtics championship as he did when he won three titles as a player in the 1980's. Oddly, McHale's greatest strength as GM appears to be at building other teams !